Here are my thoughts:
- Having a school of Macs puts us in a very good position to take advantage of all this stuff if and when we get iPads.
- iBooks Author is remarkably like Pages and Keynote. Really must do some staff training on iWork to get people used to them…
- I’m already intrigued about using Wiki Server to distribute ePub documents to students and so the ability to create interactive e-textbooks becomes a lot more interesting and useful.
- iTunes U is definitely something to be looked into, especially if it can replace features of a VLE. More investigation needed.
- I wonder how we are meant to install iBooks Author across a network? I don’t fancy setting up a iTunes account for every machine in the school.