WordPress is wonderful because it tells me all kinds of fascinating information, such as what people were searching for when they ended up on this site. And one quite frequent enquiry is regarding LGfL’s Staff Mail settings on a Mac. It’s really easy to set up and here’s how…
- You need to be running Snow Leopard (10.6) or higher.
- Open up Mail and add an email account. Enter your name and email address etc.
- On the next screen, select ‘Exchange 2007’ as the type of server.
- Put in mail.lgflmail.org as the server. Then put in your USO username and password.
- It’ll ask you about adding contacts and calendar for the account. These can be handy for auto completing addresses of your colleagues
- All done!
The settings are pretty similar for iOS. You just need to select ‘Exchange’ as the type of account when adding it in Settings > Mail, Contacts & Calendars. The domain is lgflmail. Easy!
Do post a comment if my instructions don’t make sense…
3 thoughts on “LGfL Staff Mail on OSX and iOS”
I can’t send e.mails on my lgfl account. Can receive but not reply. Used to work!
If you ask your IT people to contact LGfL on support.lgfl.org.uk they should be able to help!